The Law Offices of L. Clayton Burgess have practiced personal injury law for over 20 years. Our attorneys specialize in personal injury claims. These are people who have injuries due to the negligent actions of others.
The attorneys at the Law Offices of L. Clayton Burgess have more than two decades of experience in handling personal injury cases with ease and efficiency. If you’ve sustained injuries due to the careless or negligent act of someone else, we are readily available to assist you in filing a claim. We understand that each case is different and we leave no stone unturned to make sure that you obtain financial compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering, property damages, and lost wages.
Ranging from initial investigation to all the necessary appellate proceedings, our personal injury lawyers are adept in managing every phase of personal injury and wrongful death claims easily.
We’ve always been acknowledged for handling innumerable cases pertaining to the following:
- Car accidents: Our car injury lawyers handle cases involving car accidents, motorcycle accidents, bus accidents, and pedestrian accidents.
- Truck accidents: Our truck accident attorneys specialize in dealing with commercial vehicle accident claims. Trucking accidents are complicated and require in-depth experience.
- Medical malpractice: If you’ve been hurt due to the negligence of a doctor, nurse or any other medical professional, our skilled medical malpractice attorneys are readily available for assistance. The solicitors at the Law Offices of L. Clayton Burgess have handled cases involving surgical errors, nursing home abuse, and prescription errors.
- Personal injury: Our personal injury attorneys obtain compensation for slip and fall accidents, animal bites, medical malpractice, workplace injuries, and product liabilities.
- Offshore injuries: Our offshore injury attorneys represent clients who have suffered serious injuries while working offshore on oilfield vessels and commercial fishing boats.
- Wrongful death: If your loved one has died due to the negligent or careless act of someone else, do not hesitate to reach out to our Ruston wrongful death attorneys.
IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE IS IN NEED OF LEGAL ASSISTANCE, CONTACT US NOW.
The initial consultation is no charge , and if we agree to accept your case, we will work on a contingent fee basis. Meaning we get paid for our services only if there is a monetary award or recovery of funds.
DON’T DELAY! YOU MAY HAVE A VALID CLAIM AND BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION FOR YOUR INJURIES, BUT A LAWSUIT MUST BE FILED BEFORE THE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS EXPIRES.